Welcome to Finger Lakes East! This region includes Ontario, Seneca, Wayne, and Yates counties
We have 32 local members, with a state wide membership of 729!
For more information about this region, please contact:
Katie Herman, Area Coordinator
5331 Sunflower Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424
H: (585) 738-8358
W: (315) 548-6306
|Maureen Bolger, Professional Development
We need even more members so we can remain strong as an area and as a profession! Here are benefits you will receive when you pay the dues to join NYSAFCSE:
- Area Meetings with networking and professional development opportunities are offered monthly!
- State updates and current information on how to keep FACS going strong are sent to your email promptly!
- Monday Memos have pertinent information all FACS teachers should know!
- Strong leaders continue to promote and advocate for our profession!
- and much, much more!
Our FLE Professional Development chair, Maureen Bolger, has delivered an exciting professional development calendar for the 2016-2017 school year.
1. September 28, 2016 7 3:30-6:00 Opening Year Meeting with FLW
"What's New? A Lot!"
Location: Victor Jr./Sr. High School, 953 High Street, Victor, NY 14564
2. October 30, 2017 3:30-6:00 Joint meeting with FLW
Get Growing and Imagine More! Infusion of Agriculture Education into FACS
Location: Fairport High School Rm 121/122
1 Dave Paddock Way, Fairport, NY 14450
3. November 28, 2017 3:30-6:00
Financial Fitness/ Intro to Career Clusters
Location: Geneva Middle School, Room 118, 101 Carter Rd. Geneva, NY 14456