10 Free Infographic Templates In Power Poin
t – sponsored by Hubspot
- Canva aims to train both designers and non-designers to come up with cool and creative designs – also provides tutorials
- Creately will let you create style smart shapes, diagrams, connectors, and more to gather information in one compact space. Fee based
- Consider using Dipity as a tool to map out the history of just about anything by creating multimedia timelines.
A free tool with drag and drop interface - includes “themes” to get you started.
- Gliffy lets you whip up flowcharts, floor plans, and technical renderings with ease. Create digital visualizations by dragging and dropping shapes/lines/objects from the library and transforming words into graphs.
– A tool which allows you to create interactive online posters complete with text, images, graphics, audio and videos. Fee based – school licenses available.
- Google Charts is a free solution with all kinds of charts, maps, bars, and statistical goodies from which to choose.
- One of the simplest tools, Infogr.am lets you import data right into the site and then translate it all into useful visualizations.
- fee based on number of infographics created
- A great way to visualize just about anything. You can drag and drop your way to visual success by using themes and other ready-made tools.
– A fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture.
- Create all kinds of flyers and infographics here!
- It lets you easily create infographics and other data visualizations, and it lets you track the analytics of those viewing your infographic.
- create your infographic resume for free
Decisions about ParentHood
The Science of Cookie Baking
Sites for Puzzles and Games
Crossword Puzzle Maker
Crossword Puzzle Maker II
Parade of Games
- powerpoint templates to make lots of games.
- flashcard and jeoparyd online tool
- Already have a presentation? Use this tool to upload your PowerPoint or Keynote slides (and Adobe PDF Portfolios and SMART Board presentations) and share them.
- Don't have Power Point or Keynote? You can create stunning presentations from scratch (and for free) with 280 Slides. There's no software to download—and when you're done you can share it any way you like.
- Break out of the box! Prezi.com throws the slide-show model out the window and presents a giant canvas instead. (It also throws paint brushes out the window in favor of bubbles.)
- Turn your photos and videos into wow! Animoto quickly produces beautifully orchestrated, completely unique video pieces from your photos, videos clips and music. Fast, free and very easy.
- "Poster yourself" with multimedia
- Digital collage tools for schools
-Rich media presentation tool
- This easy, fun and free site allows you to create slideshows with built in polls and quizzes.
- Make-your-own comic
- Convert anything to anything (audio, video, text, etc.)
- Animate yourself. It's fun and easy and all you need is one photo.
-Easily publish custom comic strips
-Make and share your own comic strips with thousands of others.
- Looking to jazz up your presentation? Just export and upload it to Picsviewr and add some unexpected touches.
–Fantastic timeline visualization tool to understand history.
Time Line Generator
- Free site to use for a quick timeline. Drawback? Only allows for 5 dates.
- easily create online presentations, animations, banners, infographics and other rich visual content free in your browser.
-The top real-time document creating and editing cloud-based system.
-Make your own website while knowing nothing about websites!
- A unique way to view the news
- View anywhere in the world anytime
Blogs and Wikis
-Crowd sourcing at its finest. Like Wikipedia, Wikispaces is very helpful
- Blogging for classrooms
-Despite a new cost-based membership program, Ning allows you to have your own social network
- Thousands of educational wikis and workspaces (build your own!)
-Content publishing system. It’s gone way beyond just blogging.
- Learning management, online education tools, and much more
- free web site creation but can use for presentations
- Easily make your own flash-based website
-Social learning environment and one of the best ways to teach with tech
-The micro blogging service that many love or hate.
- offers 25 gigs of storage in the cloud. (as of the end of April they are now charging for this)
-online document management
- greate site to create student OR PROFESSIONAL portfolios! (Binders for APPRS?)
-Annotate and edit PDFs
Zoho - online document management.
-A great alternative to Google Apps
Web 2.0 Cool Tools for Schools
- includes many "cool tools"
- Use instead of power point. This is the freebie version of MS Office.
- Web-based word processor
- back-up and store your files on line
- upload files up to 500MB in size for free, shared files kept for 60 days
- supercool organizer/brainstormer.
- visual organizer to store ideas
-Popular social bookmarking site
- Innovative way to organize your web visits
-One of the top social bookmarking sites on the web.
- (These should be used instead of personal pictures online)
Build Your Wild Self
- make a picture of your favorite chef come to life!
- Create movies with talking avatars
Reasonably Cleaver Avitar Maker
- Easy way to create your own stories for kids and bring them to life
GoAnimate for schools
- State of the art animation tools for schools
-Virtually publish your book and sell it.
- Tons of classroom resources and PD goodies
- Build your own stories (with images) and share them with others
-Phonics reinforcement and sentence building exercise
- the free version of Inspiration. Great for brainstorming.
-An easy way to share visual ideas.
- Put items in a virtual box to describe your life
- Text visualizer
- like wordle
only better! You can make shapes with your wordle.
- Create your own news article and see if the kids can tell the difference between opinion and fact.
- This is an interactive storybook site with no need for an account. Plus you can publish the "book" to Kindle, I-Book or web-based.
- Biggest slideshow selection on the web
- Create photo books online
Figment-Write Yourself In
- A community where you can share your writing
- inspired picture writing
- Scrapbook creator
- 4-D Storytelling site. Tell your story using Goolge Earth or Google Maps, narrate, add pictures and YouTube video.
- allows for multimedia slideshows.
-Easily record and share audio.
Text to Mind Map
- similar to Inspiration
an easy tool to help make bibliographies. Another tool is
-lets you map concepts having to do with words. You could use this to map preparation terms in recipes, teach the meaning of general to specific.
- Create animations using this simple website.
- Create and share stories, games, art, etc.
- Cool way to make a movie, card, picture, and share it all.
- Take a video and make it your own lesson by editing, cropping, and adding your own questions
- web tool to create on line resumes
- This online tool allows students to type and illustrate tabbed flip books up to ten pages long.
- takes students through the process of creating a resume one step at a time.
- Turn online videos into active learning experiences by adding your own text, questions, images and discussions.
ESM Web Resources
- THE BEST LIST OF ALL TECHNOLOGY
-An online notice board maker (or bulletin board if you choose)
-Popular photo-sharing site now lets you print.
- Creative math and other educational problems to help everyone learn.
-A build-your-own video game
- Make your own music or remix just about anything else.
- Create real-time survey experiences at events using your mobile device. It's fun, fast and an easy way to get live responses in any venue.
- Use Drop.io to share your files and collaborate in real-time by web, email, phone, mobile, and more. Create each drop in two clicks and share what you want, how you want, with whom you want.
- Free voicemail, conference calling, podcasting, and more.
- Use your voice and Jott to get more done every day. Set reminders, read, share, organize, get voicemail as email and text--all via your voice.(quick"—can be set up in 5 minutes!)
- Online scrapbooking & slideshows
- Online whiteboards & organizers
- Share slides, whiteboards & more FACS Prezi